SK Life Science is committed to accelerating the development of next generation treatments for CNS disorders and cancer care. SK Biopharmaceuticals and SK Life Science independently developed XCOPRI® (cenobamate tablets) CV from inception through FDA approval.
For More Information
The two companies also discovered and licensed-out the FDA and EMA-approved treatment for sleep disorders after completing phase 1 clinical trials.
For any medical information inquiries on our medicines, please visit Medicalinfo.sklifescienceinc.com
Our Global Pipeline
SK Life Science and its parent company SK Biopharmaceuticals have 8 compounds under development globally.
Focal (partial) – Onset Seizures1 (Asia)
Primary Generalized Tonic-Clonic Seizures
Rare Neurological Disease
Advanced Solid Tumors
Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
Invigorating Next Generation Discovery
We are a group of scientists, inventors, and explorers tirelessly working to develop solutions that will improve CNS and cancer care
Leveraging Technologies to Include:
- Target-based drug discovery techniques
- High throughput organic screening (HTOs)/high content screening (HCS)
- Computer-aided drug design (CADD)
- Combinatorial chemistry
Key R&D Sectors:
We deploy our technologies in the areas of biology/discovery, medicinal chemistry, and pharmacology. The goal of research in these areas is to bring meaningful products to market.
Select A Sector For Details
We are responsible for lead compound discovery and optimization. This sector:
- IDENTIFIES and validates signal and molecular targets
- DEVELOPS screening technologies
- PERFORMS high-throughput screening (HTS) leveraging technologies
- PARTICIPATES in joint studies on targets known to have high target-disease correlation
- INVESTIGATES the efficacy and safety of lead compounds
The medicinal chemistry sector of SK Life Science is responsible for:
- IDENTIFYING a wide array of drug candidates for the treatment of CNS disorders and cancer
- OPTIMIZING lead compounds in terms of their structure-activity relationships
- DEVELOPING processes for clinical candidates to lead compound discovery and optimization
To maximize efficiency, we have implemented a CADD system, a high-efficiency synthesis infrastructure, an established structure-diverse library, and a target focus library.
The pharmacology sector is responsible for research programs in which drug candidates are studied to enable prediction of drug activity in the human body.
Medical Education Grant Request
Please complete and return the Medical Education Grant Request form and the outlined documents to request a Medical Education Grant. Grant requestors will be notified within 30 days of submission. The documents listed in the form must be submitted to Grants@SKLSI.com, along with a completed Medical Education Grant Request form.
Investigator Initiated Study Proposal Procedure
All requested information must be submitted to Grants@SKLSI.com. Decisions are made based on medical and scientific merit as well as available budget.
Following the Submission:
- SK Life Science will acknowledge receipt of all Investigator Initiated Study (IIS) proposals via email.
- The IIS Committee will review the request to determine SK Life Science initial interest in the proposal.
- If the IIS Committee has interest in the proposal, the submitter will need to provide certain documents, including a full protocol, which will be reviewed by the IIS Committee.
- A formal notification of the outcome of the review will be sent via email.
Expanded Access & Compassionate Use
Please click on the below button to learn more about SK Life Science’s Expanded Access and Compassionate Use policy.